Veterans Resource Center

Reduced Tuition Information

As a veteran or an eligible dependent/spouse, you may receive a partial or full tuition waiver from the college.

To qualify, you must meet the following conditions:

Be a resident of the State of Washington for one year prior to admission, or be the dependent of a state resident, or be able to show that Washington State was your home of record at the time you were discharged, and that you returned to Washington within a few weeks of your discharge. Must have an honorable discharge as shown on your DD214 member 4 copy.

Submit your documentation to the Veterans Resource Center.