College Transfer Resources
Located on the first floor of Lynnwood Hall, the Advising Resource Center provides computer access for students to research universities and the transfer process via the internet. A limited amount of print material is also available.
Need Money to Complete Your Degree?
The Educational Opportunity Grant may be able to help. The Educational Opportunity Grant (EOG) program provides $2,500 grants to financially needy, place bound Washington residents as an incentive to complete a bachelor's degree at an eligible four-year college. Students must have already earned an associate of arts or sciences degree or achieved junior class standing.
|More Edmonds Community College videos|
Making Connections With Universities
- University Representatives on Campus (Spring 2013): Visit with various university representatives here on Edmonds' campus.
- Transfer Information Sessions on Our Campus: Learn more about specific universities and majors in one of Transfer Services' informative workshops.
- University Events: University workshops and info sessions.
- University of Washington Transfer Newsletter
- Frequently Asked Questions: Find out the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions about transferring
to a university.
Foreign Language Chart: Use this chart to determine if your transfer university has a foreign language requirement for admissions or graduation.
- Transfer Programs of Study at Edmonds: Learn more about the Associate of Arts and the Associate of Science degrees.
- Transfer Links on the Web: Link to local university Web sites, search for universities in the U.S. and discover more about your major through these resources.
- Transfer Steps and Tips: Learn how to successfully transfer to a four-year university
- University Admission and Financial Aid Deadlines: Discover when you should apply to your transfer university.
- Contact Transfer Services: Do you have a question about transferring? Email your questions. To schedule an advising appointment contact the appointment line at 425 640-1458.