Title IX

How To File a Complaint

There are several ways to file a complaint dependent on which agency you would like to submit the report to. Often, the differing agencies will cooperatively work to investigate and resolve the situation.

Contact one or more of the following with your complaint:

Edmonds Community College
Tonya Drake, Special Assistant to the President for Equity and Inclusion and Title IX Coordinator
425.640.1562 | tonya.drake@edcc.edu | Clearview Hall 122

Lynnwood Police Department
19321 44th Avenue West
Lynnwood, WA 98036
425.744.6900 | EMERGENCY: dial 911

Edmonds Police Department
250 5th Avenue North
Edmonds, WA 98020
425.771.0200 | EMERGENCY: dial 911

Office of Civil Rights, Seattle Office
810 3rd Avenue, Suite 750
Seattle, WA 98104
206.684.4500 | ocr@ed.gov