Title IX

Filing a Complaint

Who can file a complaint?

Any person that has witnessed or experienced gender-discrimination, sexual harassment, or sex violence can file a complaint. Edmonds Community College takes every report seriously, investigates the complaint, and works to protect the complainant and quickly find resolution.


Next steps:

  • How to File a Complaint
  • What Happens After You File a Complaint
  • Privacy and Confidentiality