How to Apply
It's easy and quick! Fill out a couple of forms and start your study abroad adventure!
Three Eligibility Requirements
- Be at least 17 years old, by the time the program starts;
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher; and
- Have completed at least 12 credits (one full quarter) at Edmonds Community College.
Six Steps to Apply
1. Plan ahead 2-3 quarters in advance.
Look over the programs. Choose one.
2. Make an appointment with an ISS adviser.
ISS South Duplex | firstname.lastname@example.org | 425.640.1518.
Discuss your choice: the details, requirements, and financial aid opportunities.
3. Complete your application!
Bring these documents to International Student Services:
- Application form;
- Two letters of recommendation (one from a staff/faculty member);
- Personal essay about yourself and what you hope to get out of studying abroad; and
- Unofficial transcript with your most recent quarter.
If approved, ISS will give you a housing form and details about a non-refundable deposit and deadline.
4. Return the housing form on time and pay the non-refundable deposit.
5. Pay program fees by the deadline.
6. Prepare for travel! Attend the WCCCSA orientation.
Finalize your travel arrangements. The orientation is required!