Study Robotics and Electronics
Train for a successful career in robotics and electronics servicing. Job titles include Electronics Technician, Test Technician, Quality Technician, and Aircraft Electronics Technician.
This training will equip you for a variety of jobs that require a strong foundation in electronics and automation. Salaries range from $33,000 to $42,000 for a Technician I after a short period of time.
Our graduates work in information technology, aerospace, electronics manufacturing, green energy, biomedical, robotics, and telecommunications.
Earn a certificate while working toward your Associate of Technical Arts degree. Training for a great career in technology never goes out of style.
Internship and job placement assistance is available.
For advising and information, call the Engineering Technology Department at 425.640.1980.
We believe that our students learn best when their training closely mirrors the work they will be doing when they graduate.
- Our training is hands on
- We use real applications, whenever possible
- We work closely with our industry partners to ensure we are teaching the skills that employers require
- We have up-to-date lab equipment
- Our classes are taught by instructors who care
- Opportunity to compete in robotics competition
- Students take IPC Soldering and Inspection Certification exams during course
Robotics and Electronics Degree/Certifications
- Robotics and Electronics Technology ATA Degree Program
- Engineering Technology - Aircraft Electronics Technician Certificate
- Engineering Technology - Basic Electronics Certificate
- Introduction to Electronics Certificate of Completion
- Robotics Technology Certificate of Completion
- Electronics Manufacturing Workshops (industry certification)