Study Robotics and Electronics
Train for a successful career in robotics and electronics servicing.
This training will equip you for a variety of jobs that require a strong foundation in electronics and automation. Salaries range from $33,000 to $42,000 for a Tech I after a short period of time.
After completing this training, you will be able to continue on to receive your bachelors degree.
Our graduates work in information technology, aerospace, electronics manufacturing, green energy, biomedical, robotics, and telecommunications.
Earn a certificate while working toward your Associate of Technical Arts degree and then continue on to get your bachelor's degree with one of our four-year partner colleges. Training for a great career in technology never goes out of style.
Internships and job placement are available.
For advising and answers to your questions, call the CEN department chair, Kay Latimer at 425.640.1136.
We believe that our students learn best when their training closely mirrors the work they will be doing when they graduate.
- Our training is hands on.
- We use real applications, whenever possible.
- We work closely with our industry partners to ensure we are teaching the skills that employers require.
- We have up-to-date lab equipment.
- Our classes are taught by instructors who care.
Robotics and Electronics Degree/Certifications
- Robotics and Electronics Technology ATA Degree Program
- Electronics Manufacturing Workshops (industry certification)