Available Software Downloads
Edmonds Community College is a member of the Microsoft Developers Network Academic Alliance (MSDNAA). Students currently enrolled in a course in Edmonds Community College's Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Engineering Technology departments may download certain Microsoft software through DreamSpark, including (among others):
- Visual Studio.NET 2012 Professional
- Windows 8 or 8.1 Professional
- Windows 7 Professional
- SQL Server 2012
- Kinect for Windows SDK
- Academic Resource Kit
- Expression Studio 4 Ultimate
- Visio 2013 Professional
- Project 2013 Professional
- Access 2013
- XNA Game Studio 4.0
- .Office Suite 2007 (.but not later)
... many others
Software is limited to one install per product, whether it be checkout, download, or purchase.
You Can Download Software at Home by Sending an Email to email@example.com.
Make sure to include the following information in your email:
- your name (as registered for class)
- a copy of your class schedule for the current quarter. If you include this as an attachment, the file should be of type .txt, .doc, or .pdf (other file types may be rejected by the mail server). You may also paste the schedule into the body of the email.
- the instructor's name in the qualifying course
You will then receive an email with a username and password, along with a link to the site where you can access the software to begin your download. All software on the site is available to you for download. You may need a CD/DVD burner on the computer to download some software. It is advised that you only try this if you have a high-speed Internet connection, as download times are long.Certain packages are available for purchase instead of download, if you prefer.
You will need a credit card or debit card. The disk(s) will be mailed to you.