Alternate Format Textbooks
- Students must complete an SSD “Alternate Format Textbook Request” form each quarter in which alternate format materials are needed.
- Students will be provided applications for Recording for the Blind & Dyslexic. It is the students’ responsibility to request books from this agency. If assistance with this process is needed please ask an SSD Staff member.
- Student must provide proof of purchase of the text book(s) to SSD Staff.
- Student should contact a SSD Staff Member as soon as they have registered for classes. SSD must have sufficient time to locate and/or convert class required text(s), handouts and supplementary readings.
- Student must contact SSD immediately if schedule changes or class is dropped.
By clicking on this button, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Alternative Format Textbook request.