Get the right class! Search by time, type, keyword.
Register early to make sure you get the classes you want when you want them!
Coordinated Studies Classes: Courses combine credits to help you fulfill a variety of requirements, while maximizing your opportunity for learning.
Online and Telecourses: Join a growing number of students who earn college credit and/or complete degrees and certificates online.
How to get your bus pass.
To ride Community Transit buses, you now need an ORCA enhanced EdPass card(ORCC).
Costs: $10 for the EdPass plus ORCA bus benefit (one-time fee) and $15 for the quarterly bus pass.Get it in three easy steps:
- Register for "ORCC" (any section, it doesn't matter which ORC 1, 2, 3, or 4) the bus pass class, along with your other classes.
- Pay for your classes (and bus pass) online or at the Casher's Office in Lynnwood Hall.
- Get your new ORCA enhanced EdPass
card at the bookstore. Turn in your old EdPass card, if you've got one.
Questions? Call 425.640.1143.
Updated Class Information
To see the current status of a class including time, location, or cancellation:
- Look it up online by clicking on the four digit class code on the schedule pages
- Type in the number on this form
- Find out the information in person in the lobby of Lynnwood Hall.