Get free tuition and earn an IT certificate online
Learn the skills needed to prepare you for industry-recognized certifications that will prepare you for information technology jobs.
Two NEW certificates available fall 2013:
- Technology and Integration Support
- Web Developer
Both 44-credit certificates are completely online and offered through a competency-based learning model. That means it is student-focused, self-paced, and designed for student success. You will be assigned a mentor who will guide you through your certificate.
What does it cost?
- Tuition is free!
- You’ll only pay for books, enrollment fees, and any certification exam fees.
How do I apply?
- Review the acceptance criteria to ensure that you qualify.
- Create a resume using the resume scoring rubric as a guide.
- Create a cover letter describing a qualifications for the PACE-IT program.
- Complete the online application and upload your cover letter and resume.
- If you meet the acceptance criteria, your resume will be measured against the resume scoring rubric. If you receive a score of 35 or above on the resume review, someone from PACE-IT will contact you and guide you through taking the SmarterMeasure online assessment test.
- If you score at or above the national average on the SmarterMeasure assessment test, you will be accepted into the PACE-IT program.
- Once you are accepted in the PACE-IT program, you'll apply for admission through the college's Enrollment Services office.
When can I apply?
- Anytime. Cover letters and resumes will be accepted on an ongoing basis.
425.374.1680 | email@example.com