Get free tuition and earn an IT certificate online
Learn the skills needed to prepare you for industry-recognized certifications that will prepare you for information technology jobs.
- Data Management
- Ethical Hacker
- Introduction to Network Security
- Technology and Integration Support
- Web Developer
All certificates are completely online and offered through a competency-based learning model. This means it is student-focused, self-paced, and designed for student success. You will be assigned a mentor to guide you through your certificate.
What Does it Cost?
- Tuition is free!
- You’ll only pay for books, enrollment fees, and any certification exam fees.
How Do I Apply?
- Review the acceptance criteria to ensure that you qualify.
- Create a cover letter describing your qualifications for the PACE-IT program.
- Complete the online application and upload your cover letter and resume.
- If you meet the acceptance criteria, someone from PACE-IT will contact you and guide you through taking the SmarterMeasure online assessment test.
- If you score at or above the national average on the SmarterMeasure assessment test, you will be accepted into the PACE-IT program.
- Once you are accepted, you'll apply for admission through the college's Enrollment Services office.
When Can I Apply?
- Anytime. Cover letters and resumes are accepted on an ongoing basis.
425.374.1680 | firstname.lastname@example.org