What Is Going On?
You Answered "Yes" to 0-4 Questions
You may be a candidate for online learning, but will need basic preparation before taking your first online class. Specific tasks which you should begin focusing on include:
- Setting goals and committing to obtaining them
- Improving time management by keeping a calendar
- Improving study habits
- Begin utilizing electronic communication (email, chat, etc.)
- Choosing a quiet study area and designating a study time
- Identifying someone to help you with basic computer use
- Updating your computer to the latest web browsers
Plan to spend at least 10 hours per week dedicated to your online class. Lastly, don't forget that you can reach out to your instructor or other classmates at any time.
Start Improving Your Skills
The following links will help you improve your skills and prepare you to take online courses.
Edmonds CC Resources