The latest news from Edmonds Community College
Meet employers at 18th annual Career Fair04/19/2013
|Edmonds CC hosts its 18th annual Career Fair.|
More than 40 local employers with full-time, part-time, and seasonal positions will be represented at the 18th annual Edmonds Community College Career Fair Wed., May 1. The event is from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. in Woodway 202 on campus, 20000 68th Ave. W.
This fair is for current students and alumni, as well as community members seeking jobs.
“This is a great opportunity for students to network with employers and make effective connections for jobs,” said Anne Penny, Business Outreach coordinator at the college's Career Action Center.
Participants should bring resumes, dress professionally, be prepared with questions to ask the employers, and follow up with companies and positions that interest them.
Here is a list of the employers planning to be at the Edmonds CC Career Fair:
AlliedBarton Security Services
- AT&T (retail)
- BMAC Rehab
- Biomat USA
- Bright Horizons
- Clipper Navigation Inc.
- Community Health Center of Snohomish County
- Crane Aerospace & Electronics
- Downtown Emergency Service Center
- Farmers Insurance
- Finish Line
- Fisher Communications (Sinclair Broadcast Group)
- Fred Meyer
- Girl Scouts of America
- Goodwill (Seattle)
- Home Instead Senior Care
- James Russell PLLC
- K&D Services
- Keller Williams Realty
- King County Natural Resources and Parks
- Millennia Healthcare, Inc.
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Mutual of Omaha
- Ocean Beauty Seafoods Inc.
- Panda Express
- Public Safety Testing
- Right At Home
- Service Alternatives
- Shane Co.
- Sno-Isle Libraries
- Snohomish County Human Resources
- Spirit 105.3 (formerly CRISTA Broadcasting)
- Underdog Sports Leagues
- U.S. Army
- U.S. Border Patrol
- U.S. Navy
- Watch Guard Technologies
- Wells Fargo Community Bank
- WorkSource Snohomish County
- World Concern