The latest news from Edmonds Community College
Discover Project Management at Edmonds CC open house
Edmonds Community College holds a Discover Project Management open house 6-9 p.m.,
Wed., Dec. 5 in Snohomish Hall 304, 20000 68th Ave. W, Lynnwood.
Learn how to earn a certificate in Project Management and become a Project Management Professional (PMP) or a Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM). Meet Edmonds Community College faculty, alumni, and current students in the project management program.
Students of project management learn and develop valuable skills such as planning and managing projects, creating schedules, identifying project tasks dealing with conflicts and setbacks, resource allocation, and building and working with teams.
Project Management certification complements careers in business management, construction management, energy management, event planning, economics, occupational safety, engineering, and international business.
Core classes for the certificate include Human Relations in Organizations, Microsoft Project, Principles of Management, Project Management I: Project Scope/Requirements, and Project Management II: Scheduling/Controlling Projects. Online and evening classes available.
Winter quarter classes include:
- • Human Relations in Organizations, MGMT 100, offered day, evening, and online
- • Microsoft Project, MGMT 165, online
- • Principles of Management, MGMT 214, day and online
- • Project Management I, MGMT 270, hybrid course (evening and online)
- • Project Management II, MGMT 271, hybrid course (evening and online)
- • PMI PMP/CAPM Exam Prep, MGMT 272, hybrid course (evening and online)