The latest news from Edmonds Community College
Spend two weeks in France this fall, earn college credit. Apply by July 1.
Spend two weeks in Lille, France Sept. 3-17 and earn five humanities credits before the start of fall quarter. Apply by July 1.
The two weeks of study is designed to allow for both learning and time to explore and experience Lille, Paris, Brussels and other sites around Europe at a reasonable cost.
Edmonds Community College business management instructor Claudia Levi travels with the group. This will be her fourth visit to Lille. In 2007, she attended the 7th International Workshop in Strategy, Programme and Project Management at ESC Lille, focused on best practices in project management.
Before coming to the college in 2003, Levi worked as a project management/industrial consultant for a German company. She earned her Master of Business Administration at Seattle University in 1994.
The cost of the two-week study abroad program in Lille, France is $2,162. It includes a $300 refundable deposit due on application to the program. The deadline to apply is July 1.
The cost includes:
• Tuition for five credits through the SKEMA Business School and University of Lille II (Law and Health)
• Arrival party
• Site orientation and walking tour of Lille
• Housing and accommodation for 14 nights
• Course materials
• Local transportation/metro card
• Planned cultural visits including trips to Paris and Brussels
• One meal per weekday provided by the university