Student Video Lab
Located in Lynnwood Hall, room 415B
- Reservations must be made in person and entered in the Video reservation notebook. Located on the door of Lynnwood 415B.
- Please make reservations only for times you will actually show up.
- Students may sign up for 30 minute to 2 hour blocks of time.
- Reservations can be made for any week during the quarter, excluding final exam days
- Students will need to show their EdPass student ID to check out the Video Lab key from the Library Circulation Desk.
- Students will need to bring their own mini-DVD to record on.
Video Lab Assistance and Support
Library Staff cannot provide Video Lab Assistance. Specific questions about video lab operations, equipment and troubleshooting should be directed to Dan Dootson via email: email@example.com or by phone at 425.640.1533.
For other Video Lab questions, see the frequently asked questions or contact your Instructor.
A video camcorder instructional demonstration DVD can be found in the video lab DVD player.
Hours of Operation
Fall, Winter, and Spring
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m.-*8:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. -*1:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: 1-*4:30 p.m.
Monday: 8 a.m.-*5:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m.-*7:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m.-*7:30 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m.-*5:30 p.m.
Friday: 8-*11:30 a.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m.-*1:30 p.m.
* Video Lab closes 30 minutes prior to Library closing time.
Video Lab closed on non-instructional days and holidays.