These townhouses are just a block off campus for students 21 and older who want to live in a community focused on student living. Family housing provided, too.
Sophie Court Features:
- A mix of older students, students with families, and international students
- 24-hour quiet atmosphere
- 3-bedroom apartment with 2.5 bathrooms (students can choose a single room or a double)
- Fully furnished living room and bedrooms with a kitchen that includes a microwave, dishwasher, fridge, and stove
- Washer and dryer in each apartment
- Large two-car garages
- Private patios
- Free parking
- A community of international and U.S. students
- Resident Assistants (RAs): student peers to help build community by providing support, information, and activities
- ADA accessible unit
Benefits of Living Near Campus:
- A safer and cleaner living environment
- Free parking
- Close to college resources (i.e. library)
- Fully furnished apartments
- Private bedrooms
- Live with a friend or meet new roommates from around the world
Address of Sophie Court: Building number (7103, 7107 or 7111) 196th St. SW, Lynnwood WA 98036
Address of Housing Office: 20000 68th Ave. W, Lynnwood WA 98036
24-hour quiet hours
Guest policy - no more than three consecutive overnights per quarter, per guest
- No underage drinking of alcohol
- No drugs
No smoking in apartments
Students should keep their apartments clean (cleaning daily and weekly on their own)
- No pets
- The college may remove a student - with only 24 hours notice - if they do not follow these policies.
- Who enforces the policies? Check out our Resident Assistants.
See the Residence Hall Handbook for all policies as presented at Orientation.
- Non-refundable application fee: $250 (it is non-refundable unless we do not provide space)
- $25 airport pick-up fee on arrival dates
- Refundable damage deposit: $150 (one time when moving in)
- Non-refundable cleaning fee: $150 (one time when moving in)
- Rent amount per quarter – Prices below (Included with rent: utilities, parking, furniture, and 24-hour staff support. It does not include phone, cable, Internet, food, and dishes.)
- December vacation: $100
|Units||Price per quarter on a 4 quarter lease||Price per quarter on a 3 quarter lease|
|A furnished (bed, desk, chair) single room||$2,050 each||$2,200 each|
|A furnished Master Bedroom Double (share a bedroom)||$1,850 each||$2,000 each|
The $250 application fee, cleaning fee, and deposit, are a one time charge, as long as you stay in the residence hall.
If you are on Financial Aid, email Luke Botzheim, Housing Director, on how we can make delayed payments for housing depending on your award letter.
(*) Prices subject to change.