If you would like Housing for you and your family and you are an Edmonds CC student (at least one family member must be an Edmonds CC student), we may have space for you in our Sophie Court Apartments. These Apartments are one block from campus and they have a garage on the first floor, kitchen and living room on the second floor, and 2 small rooms and one very large master bedroom on the 3rd floor (3 bathrooms). You can rent the whole apartment, or you can share it with another family (see application for choices and prices). If you have questions, please e-mail Luke Botzheim at email@example.com
Sophie Court Features:
- A mix of older students, students with families and international students
- 24 hour quiet atmosphere
- 3-bedroom apartment with 2.5 bathrooms (students can choose a single room or a double)
- Fully furnished living room and bedrooms with a kitchen that includes a microwave, dishwasher, fridge, and stove
- Washer and dryer in each apartment
- Large two-car garages
- Private patios
- Free parking
- A community of international and U.S. students
- Student lounge with TV, DVD, and Internet access
- Resident Advisers (RAs)-student peers to help build community by providing support, information, and activities.
Benefits Of Living Near Campus:
- A safe and clean living environment
- Free Parking
- Close to college resources (i.e. library)
- Fully furnished apartments
- Private bedrooms
- Live with a friend or meet new roommates from around the world
Quiet hours - 10 p.m.-10 a.m., Sun.-Thurs.; 12 a.m.-10 a.m. Fri./Sat.
Guest policy - no more than three consecutive overnights per quarter, per guest
No under age drinking of alcohol
No smoking in apartments
Students should keep their apartments clean (cleaning daily and weekly on their own)
- Who enforces the policies? Check out our Resident Assistants.
See the residence hall handbook for all policies as presented at an orientation.
- Non-refundable Application fee: $250 (it is non-refundable, unless we do not provide space)
- $20 airport pick-up fee on arrival dates
- Refundable Damage Deposit: $200 (one time when moving in)
- Non-refundable cleaning fee: $300 (one time when moving in)
- Rent amount per month: $1000-$2000 ( included with rent: utilities, parking, cable, furniture, student lounge, and 24 hour staff support-it does not include: phone, cable, internet, food, and dishes)
The $250 application fee, cleaning fee, and deposit, are a one time charge, as long
as you stay in the residence hall.
If you are on Financial Aid, email Luke Botzheim, Housing Director, on how we can make delayed payments for Housing depending on your award letter.
(*) Prices subject to change.