- Application fee: $250 (non-refundable)
- Airport Pick-up: $25 for arrival dates only
- New students make payments the first week they arrive, or a $100 late fee will be added.
|Quarter||Cost||Dates it Covers||Arrival Dates||Payment Due|
|Summer 2014||$1,649.20||June 26-Sept. 12||June 26||May 23|
|Fall 2014||$2,438.00||Sept. 12-Dec. 28||Sept. 12-14||Aug. 8|
|Winter 2015||$2,116.00||Dec. 28-March 30||Dec. 28||TBD|
|Spring 2015||$2,001.00||March 30-June 27||March 30||TBD|
Underage students whose parents choose a one quarter contract will be charged an extra $30.00 per month. (See Students under age 18)
Policies Regarding Quarterly Payments:
- Students must stay in the Homestay Program for the full quarter.
- No prorating of prices the first two weeks of the quarter.
- No refunds for moving out before the end of the quarter.
- If students are gone on vacation seven nights or more (consecutively), the family returns $10.34 a night.
- Students must give 20 days notice to the Housing Office and the Host family before moving out at the end of the quarter.
Prices subject to change.