Running Start

4. Documents


See your high school counselor for the Enrollment Verification Form 

  • Fill out the Running Start Enrollment Verification Form
  • Have your parent/guardian sign this form (yes, even if you are 18!)

Student must bring these completed documents to the Running Start office: 

  • Orientation and "How to Register" quiz
  • Student and Parent/Guardian Agreement
  • Enrollment Verification Form
  • English and Math Assessment Test Results

CLICK HERE to check Running Start office hours.


EdMail: You are required to use it! It is the way we communicate with you.

The college assigns all students EdMail (email) accounts within a couple of days after they register for their first class. Note: If you are a former student returning after time away from school, check with the Enrollment Services Office to confirm what email address we have on file for you. We use the address recorded in the Enrollment Services records. To gain access to your account, follow the steps at