Applying for Running Start
The Running Start Program is for Washington State high school juniors and seniors who are registered with a public high school district and are verified as a junior or senior by their public high school counselor/school district.
If the student attends private school or is homeschooled, the student must first register in his/her local public school district and be verified as a junior or senior by the public high school counselor/school district.
Running Start students enroll in most college courses tuition-free.
2014-15 Application Dates
Late applications are not accepted. Early registration increases chances of registering for needed courses.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT / COMPLETE THE FILLABLE RUNNING START APPLICATION
ONLINE FILLABLE APPLICATION STEPS:
- Fill out the form online.
- Print the form and sign it.
- Bring the completed signed form to Enrollment Services in Lynnwood Hall, first floor, OR fax the form to 425.640.1159, OR mail the form to Enrollment Services for processing.
- A welcome letter with your SID (Student Identification) and PIN (Personal Identification) number will be handed/mailed to you at the Enrollment Services after submitting the completed application form.
- Pay $35* admission fee (Cashier's Office: 425.640.1563, Lynnwood Hall, 1st floor)
*All costs are subject to changeEdmail: You are required to use it! It is the way we communicate with you. The college assigns all students Edmail (email) accounts within a couple of days after they register for their first class. Note: if you are a former student returning after time away from school, check with the Enrollment Services Office to confirm what email address we have on file for you. We use the address recorded in the Enrollment Services records. To gain acces to your account, follow the steps at www.edcc.edu/edmail.