EVERY quarter GET READY for registration - DO these STEPS on week six of the current quarter:Winter Quarter 2015 - November 6 Spring Quarter 2015 - February 16
- See your high school counselor for the Running Start Enrollment Verification Form.
- Find your "Registration Appointment" date and time.
- Have your counselor sign this form as well as you and your parent/quardian (even if you are 18)
- You must get a new Enrollment Verification Form each quarter.
- Bring the completed form to the Running Start office.
- EVERY QUARTER bring a completed/signed Enrollment Verification Form to the Running Start Office - You will not be able to register until you turn in the completed form.
- TIP: Turn in the form about 1 to 2 weeks before your registration appointment for best class selection
- Register for classes - Need a refresher on how to register? Review our Prezi.
- Pay your student costs online or at the Cashier's Office.
- Reactivate your ORCA pass, if you ride the bus.
- Find your textbooks at the college bookstore in Brier Hall, 1st floor or on their website www.edcc.bncollege.com
EdMail: You are required to use it! It is the way we communicate with you.
The college assigns all students EdMail (email) accounts within a couple of days after they register for their first class. Note: if you are a former student returning after time away from school, check with the Enrollment Services Office to confirm what emailaddress we have on file for you. We use the address recorded in the Enrollment Services records. To gain access to your account, follow the steps at www.edcc.edu/edmail.