Cost of Attendance
- Below are the student budgets, also known as the Cost of Attendance (COA) for 2013-14.
- Each student is assigned a budget based on information provided on the Free Application for Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Student budgets are developed and approved through the Washington Financial Aid Association (WFAA). We are required to use these budgets when determining financial aid eligibility.
- Subtracted from your COA budget is your Expected Family Contribution (EFC), which was determined by the federal processor when you submitted the FAFSA.
- The remaining amount is called your financial “need”.
- In most cases awarded aid cannot exceed a student’s “need” and can never be more than the budget or Cost of Attendance.
Student Budgets - Cost of Attendance
2013 - 2014 Academic Year (9 months/3 quarters)
Student living with Parents
Student living away from Parents
|*Tuition and Fees (12 credits)||$4,041 (estimate)||$4,041 (estimate)|
|Books and Supplies||$1,026||$1,026|
|Room and Board||$3,174||$9,492|
|Misc. Personal Costs||$1,614||$1,794|
*Non-Resident add $5,450 (estimate)