EdPass photo ID requirements
List of photo ID's accepted by the EdPass office:
- U.S. State Driver's License (Current or Temporary)
- U.S. State Identification ID (Current or Temporary)
- U.S. Armed Forces ID card
- U.S. Merchant Mariner’s card
- U.S. Government ID, must contain your signature and photo.
- U.S. Permanent Resident card
- Tribal Enrollment ID, must contain your signature and photo
- Washington State High School or College ID, not older than 2 years
- Current U.S. or International Passport
- Mexican Matricula Consular (Mexican Consulate Card)
- Guatemala Consulate ID card
For any questions regarding Identifications requirements that are not on the list above, please email the EdPass office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list the documentation you currently have.