Step 1: Look up Your Account
Step 2: Change/Reset Your Password
Step 3: Login!
All students enrolled in any course greater than 0.0 credits at Edmonds Community College have an EdMail student email account. All important information from the college — about enrollment, financial aid, classes, etc. — is sent through your EdMail account. We do not use your personal email.
Access Your EdMail Account
EdMail accounts will be active 24 hours after registering for any course greater than 0.0 credits. Write down the EdMail address and keep it safe.
Other Helpful Links:
- View a Step-by-Step Tutorial on how to set up your account and update your password.
- Learn how to Forward Your EdMail to another email address.
- Get help from the Student Technology Advice & Resource Team - START in Lynnwood Hall 305.
- If you are experiencing any issues with your new EdMail account, call 425.640.1101 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
EdMail, Canvas, and Financial Aid
Your @edmail.edcc.edu email account is automatically loaded into Canvas and the Financial Aid system, replacing your personal email address. All email sent via Canvas and from Financial Aid, including mail sent from instructors, will go to students' EdMail addresses. You are responsible for communications sent to this address. Your Canvas login will not be affected.
Why Do We Do This?EdMail is the official means of communication between Edmonds Community College and our students. Our goal is to provide a reliable and secure email address for important college business, such as emergency communications, communicating with your instructors and student government, and contacting financial aid or enrollment services.
Benefits to students:
- Increased data storage (7 gigabytes)
- Easy-to-use interface
- Powerful security features, including virus scanning and spam filters
- Access to educational discounts on software through .edu email address
- Keeps your school and personal communication separate
EdMail also gives you access to online applications, including:
- Google Docs — Create documents, spreadsheets, and presentations online. Collaborate on group projects in the same documents in real time. Access these online documents from any computer, anywhere.
- Google Calendar — Keep track of appointments and tasks.
- Google Sites — Create unlimited sites to manage and share your work.