Early Childhood Education at Edmonds Community College
Institute for Early Childhood Career Development
ARE YOU A.....
- Preschool, Childcare, Co-op or Head Start Teacher?
- K-3rd Grade Teacher or Educational Assistant?
- Family Child Care Provider?
- Child Care Director, Program Manger?
- Parent, Parent Educator, or Child Advocate?
The Institute for Early Childhood Career Development at Edmonds Community College offers professional development opportunities for you: workshops, seminars and short courses on topics related to working with children from birth through age 8. All sessions are designed to provide practical, applicable ideas and information for the professional. The workshops and classes you attend meet a variety of format certification/degree requirements. For information please call 425.640.1021. Registration available at 425.640.1658.
NOTE: "Are you a working parent?" You may qualify for tuition assistance through the WorkFirst Programs at Edmonds CC. For more information call 425.640.1686.