Move Faster and Further to a Better Future!
The I-BEST program combines basic education support classes with career courses, allowing students to see the practical applications of the skills they're learning.
In as little as three months, you can earn a certificate of completion to get a jump-start on a new career in:
- Basic Bookkeeping
- Allied Health
- Computers, Electronics and Networks
- Materials Science
- Medical Office
- Family Support Studies: Parent Mentor
Get Skills for the Job You Want!
Most high-growth, high-wage occupations require at least some college experience.
Average annual earnings by education level*:
- Less than high school graduate- $22,326
- High School Diploma or GED - $31,209
- Associate or Vocational Degree - $40,708
- Bachelors Degree - $51,436
*2008 data from www.checkoutacollege.com