Get credit for what you already know and can do.
The High School 21+ Program difference:
- Earn a high school diploma recognized by the State of Washington,
- Open doors to financial aid, college, and careers,
- Pay only $25 a quarter in tuition, and
- Receive credit for prior work experience, high school credits, military, parenting experience, and other types of applicable life experience.
- One-on-one advising,
- Career education goal planning and support, and
- Financial aid/college scholarships information
Orientation Dates for Fall Quarter, 2014
- August 12 and 13; 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- August 19 and 20; 6 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
- August 26 and 27; 10:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- September 3 and 4; 6 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
- September 9 and 10: 1 p.m.-3:30 p.m.
- September 9 and 10: 6 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
Attend an orientation program. Call 425.640.1593 for information.
Or visit our office in Mukilteo Hall, room 403 or email email@example.com.
Eligibility: students must be 21 or older who have not yet completed high school.