Thank you for your interest in the Edmonds Career Access Program (EdCAP), which provides a GREAT opportunity for students who wish to be in an adult learning environment and are mature enough to take advantage of its opportunities.
Some of these opportunities include:
- FREE tuition and books
- Individual case management and one-on-one support
- Developing academic and vocational skills like: organization, goal setting, group interaction, and critical thinking as well as English, math and computer skills
- Access to college professional/technical degree and certificate programs
- Access to campus services, facilities, clubs, college events and low cost bus pass
- Transition support to college
FIRST: Students sign up for a Pre-Admission Student Seminar (PASS) by either calling 425.640.1593 or stopping by Mukilteo Hall Room 403. PASS is designed to give students more information about EdCAP. In order to be admitted to PASS, students must bring their signed OFFICIAL transcript in a sealed envelope from their last high school. Students whose last high school is in the Edmonds School District are only required to bring a copy of their transcript.
NEXT: At PASS, students are given all the information they need in order to apply for admission to EdCAP. Students must meet the deadline set for them and personally bring all necessary paperwork, applications, essay, and test scores to the Pre-college Education Division, Mukilteo Hall, Room 403. NOTE: We do not accept mailed applications, partial applications, or those turned in by others than the prospective student. Applications are accepted on a first come, first served basis.
THEN: After completing the application process, students meet with an advisor to find out if they have been accepted, choose classes and receive information about Orientation Day. Classes begin shortly after Orientation Day.