Chronological Resume Example
ANN E. PARALEGAL
22 Sound View Lane ▪Millennium, WA 99999
email@example.com ▪ 425.640.1111
One year of Legal Office Experience. Paralegal certificate in progress. Organized, accurate and handles pressure well. Welcomes challenges enthusiastically. Familiar with Washington Court Rules and King County Local Rules. Proficient in Word, Excel, Timeslips, QuickBooks, Access and PowerPoint.
Legal Secretary, James Potter, Attorney 2000-present
Provide office support for this sole practitioner in property law, litigation, probate, and estate planning.
- Set up and maintain files
- Prepare pleadings, complaints, discovery, wills and correspondence
- Prepare, analyze and compile data for new estates
- Prepare first and final account and report of executor
- File documents with court
- Maintain case calendar and docket
- Handle computerized accounts payable/receivable, attorney time tracking and billing system.
- Prepare documents within short time constraints
Receptionist and Document Preparation, USA Credit Union 1991-2000
Responsible for incoming calls for four branch offices and the corporate office, and for preparation of documents.
- Greeted callers and guests, creating a friendly and welcoming atmosphere
- Prepared various documents for loan department.
- Filed deeds of trust and prepared loan denial letters.
of Technical Arts, Paralegal
Edmonds Community College 2001-present
Courses completed include: Civil Litigation, Research and Writing, Real Estate Law, Administrative Law, and Legal Office Management.