Edmonds Community College athletics is a member of the Northwest Athletic Association of Community Colleges (NWAACC) and participates in intercollegiate athletics under the rules of the association. These rules include:
- Athletes must be registered in a minimum of 12 credit hours.
- Second-year athletes must have passed a minimum of 12 credit hours the last quarter enrolled in college.
- Athletes may not participate in one sport more than two seasons.
- Athletes must be registered within 20 days from the beginning of the quarter.
- To qualify for eligibility to participate in a second (2nd) season of any sport, you must have earned a minimum of 36 credit hours and maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.00 during quarters of participation.
- Athletes must be a high school graduate or the class of which you were a member has graduated.
- Any time you participate in a regularly scheduled game, match or contest, you will be charged with one year of eligibility in that sport.
- Athletes may be declared ineligible if during the sport season you represent any club, organization or team other than your college team.
- If you are a transfer from another community college that is a member of the NWAACC, you become eligible for athletic competition after a time lapse of three quarters, exclusive of summer school, after separation from the former college.
- Transfers from other colleges need to provide official transcripts for all institutions attended, even if they did not compete in athletics.
- If convicted for the use or sale of legend drugs, including anabolic steroids, you will be disqualified from participation in a NWAACC sponsored athletic event or activity for a period of one year.
- Only students from Washington, Oregon, Alaska, British Columbia, California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada and Hawaii are eligible for athletic grant-in-aid.
- All international students must be cleared by the NWAACC clearing house before contacting Edmonds CC coaches or administration.
- International athletes are not eligible to receive any athletic grant-in-aid.