Seeing an Advisor
If you are new to the college, you can see an advisor in a New Student Advising session after taking the ACCUPLACER assessment or after being exempted from testing (see the exemption requirements). During New Student Advising, an advisor will review your program requirement sheet, interpret your placement scores, and help you select classes for your first quarter.
- Sign up for New Student Advising either through the Testing Center or the Advising Resource Center. See our New Student Checklist.
If you are a continuing student, make an appointment with a faculty advisor between weeks 3-10 of each quarter:
- A Faculty Advisor brings valuable expertise related to programs of study, courses, university programs,
and the job market. They also approve course substitutions and degree/certificate
- Make an appointment by phone at 425.640.1458, or
- In person at the Information Desk, on the first floor of Lynnwood Hall. You may also contact the faculty member directly. Visit the Faculty Advising page to see lists of professional technical and transfer faculty advisors.
Any student with questions for an advisor can:
- sign up to see an advisor during drop-in hours: Weekly drop-in hours are listed on the white board in Enrollment Services or can be found online.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All students are invited to use the Advising Resource Center on the first floor of Lynnwood Hall.
- Use our computers to register online or research career and educational programs.
- Find course equivalents, applications, and more information about transferring to four-year university