Chat Live With an Advisor!
Mon: 1-2:30 p.m.
Wed.: 10:30 a.m.-noon CANCELLED MAY 29
Click HERE for Dates/Times
Stay for a campus tour after selected sessions!
Tues., April 23
- 12:30-1:30pm, BRI 231/233 | Transfer 101
Tues., April 30
- 10-1pm, Brier Hall 1st Floor | Transfer Fair
Tues., May 7
- 12:30-1:30pm, BRI 231/233 | AA Degree
Tues., May 14
- 12:30-1:30pm, BRI 231/233 | AA Pre-Nursing Degree
Tues., May 21
- 12:30-1:30pm, BRI 231/233 | AA Business Degree
Advising for Student Success: We're Here to Help You Maximize Your Time at Edmonds Community College
Get Connected to the iAdvise Mailing List
Get regular advising updates with important information!
Use this checklist to get started:
New Student Checklist
An advisor can help you:
- select only the classes you want and need;
- navigate the campus and connect you to resources;
- explore career training programs or options for continuing your education at the university level;
- find answers to questions about the transfer process;
- determine how to finish your degree if you are returning to school after time away; and
- understand the graduation process.
425.640.1458 | email@example.com | Lynnwood Hall, First Floor
Phone hours are 9-5, Monday thru Friday
To make an advising appointment, call 425.640.1458.
Appointments cannot be made via email.
If you don't need an appointment but have a quick question for advising, you can email us or submit the form on the contact us page .
Mon./Tues., 9 a.m.-6 p.m. | Wed., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Thurs., 9 a.m.-8 p.m. | Fri., 9 a.m.-5 p.m.