Advising for Student Success
We're Here to Help You Maximize Your Time at Edmonds CC
An Advisor Can Help You:
- select only the classes you want and need,
- navigate the campus and connect you to resources,
- explore career training programs or options for continuing your education at the university level,
- find answers to questions about the transfer process,
- determine how to finish your degree if you are returning to school after time away, and
- understand the graduation process.
Should I Make a Drop-in or Regular Advising Appointment?
Depending on the type of question(s) you have, you may need to come by for drop-in advising, or you may need to schedule an appointment with an Academic Advisor.
Here are some guidelines of what can be answered in drop-in advising: choosing classes for the next quarter, policy questions, adding and dropping classes, changing grading status, campus referrals, registering for classes, graduation check.
To make an advising appointment, call 425.640.1458. Appointments can be made online.
If you don't need an appointment but have a quick question for advising, you can email us or submit the form on the contact us page .
Mon./Tues., 9 a.m.-6 p.m. | Wed., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
Thurs., 9 a.m.-8 p.m. | Fri., 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Chat Live With an Advisor!
Mon.: 1-2:30 p.m.
Wed.: 10:30 a.m.-noon
Get Connected to the iAdvise Mailing List
Get regular advising updates with important information!