CLUG Notes March 4, 2005
Attendees: Mustafa Rashid, Elmo Cooper, Lyn Eisenhour, David Winney, Kyle Berns, Josh Madakor, Jessica Wallace
- Software Timeline - The recent software timeline changes have been adopted. We will begin using the newest software timeline for fall quarter, 2005. I have attached the final draft and we will post the new timeline on the ACS website shortly.
- Software Timeline - One of the CLUG faculty members gently reminded the group of the potential impact that turning in software late can have on other classes and the software testing schedule. Please adhere to the software timeline.
- Software Request Packets - When ACS sends out the Software Request Packets, we will also include a list of what will be included in our standard software image.
- Games – Beginning fall quarter 2005, the standard games that come with MS Windows will no longer be installed. If you need these games for a class, they can be requested in the Software Request Packets.
- New ACS team member – Anthony Lewis, currently a part-time ACS employee, has accepted a full time position with ACS! Beginning 3/16/05, Anthony will fill the position vacated by David Winney. We are very pleased that Anthony has accepted this position.