How to Apply: Follow Five Simple Steps
You must be at least 16 years old to apply to any of our programs. **Effective Fall 2015, the new minimum age requirement for F-1 students at EdCC is 17 years old.**
1. Fill out an International Student Application form.
- Official high school transcripts in English are required for the High School to University Program.
- Accepted English Proficiency Scores
2. Submit a current official bank statement, minimum balance of $18,177.87 (USD).
The statement must be in English and issued within the past six months.
- the dependent form with your application
- An additional $4,500 USD per person must be added to bank statement.
3. Pay a $50 (USD) nonrefundable application fee.
The fee may be paid by:
- personal check or money order
- credit card use Credit Card Authorization Form
- international wire transfer — include the following information on the wire payment:
Please add an additional $40 USD for wire transfer fees.
Beneficiary: Edmonds Community College
Account # 153 5011 418 47
Bank: U.S. Bank James Village Branch
ABA: 125 000 105
BC/SWIFT ID : USBKUS441MT
Address: 19420 Hwy 99, Lynnwood, WA 98036, USA
Student Information: Student full name & student I.D. number (if you already have one)
An additional $4,500 deposit is required for citizens of the following countries: Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Gambia, Ghana, Liberia, Nigeria, Rwanda, Burundi, Congo, Vietnam, Bangladesh and Ivory Coast.
For a complete description of our deposit guidelines, please click here.
4. Include a copy of your current passport.
5. Complete housing application.
If you are interested in housing, residence halls, or homestays, please find information
You can find housing applications at http://www.edcc.edu/housing/residence-hall/apply-now.html.
You MUST complete and send a housing application in order to be considered for housing.
6. For transfer students only, we will send you an email to complete an Electronic Transfer Eligibility Form upon submitting your transfer application documents.
Submit your application to:
International Student Services
Edmonds Community College
20000 68th Ave. W
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Important Health Insurance Requirement
All international students on an Edmonds CC I-20 are required to buy health insurance through the school-contracted plan, LewerMark Agency. Health insurance will be automatically added to the student's registration records upon arriving on campus. For first-time Edmonds CC international students, coverage begins the moment the student gets on the plane for the United States or 30 days before the first day of class. The insurance charge for the 2014-2015 school year is $245.50 per quarter.
Please click here to visit the LewerMark-Edmonds CC website for more information about health insurance.