Whatever your needs are, the International Student Services staff is here to help you.
Students can make an appointment to speak with an advisor by calling 425.640.1518;
emailing email@example.com; or just coming into the office Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Academic advising and program information
- Immigration rules for F-1 college and high school completion students
- Probation policy for high school completion and college students
- From ESL to college
- To request a letter from Edmonds CC or International Student Services
- Insurance Information
- Transferring to another institution
- Program extension
- Changing address or phone number
- Going home for 1 or more quarters; or vacation (in the US) request
- Graduating soon
- Need grades or transcripts
- Working on campus
- Want to take just one class at another school while studying at Edmonds CC?
- Bus Pass Information
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
Online ISS Forms:
- Letter Request - International Student Services at EdCC
- Student Status Report: International Student Services at EdCC
- SACM Letter: Enrollment Verification for Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission Scholarship