Tuition Payment Deadlines and Options
Your enrollment in classes is not complete until your tuition is paid. We drop students from classes for non-payment on an ongoing basis, however, if you do not wish to attend, you are responsible for dropping your classes to avoid debt or unsatisfactory grades.
- Payment is due seven (7) days from the day you first register for a class/es.
- If you later add a class to your schedule, payment is due within 24 hours.
- If there are less than seven (7) days before the start of the quarter when you first register, tuition is due on the first day of the quarter.
- If you register after the start of the quarter, tuition is due within 24 hours.
- Financial Aid students who completed their files by the deadline, and awarded financial aid students are exempt from the tuition due dates.
- NOTE: The first tuition deadline for Fall 2014 is August 20.
Use one of the following options to pay your tuition:
- Use this link to pay online:
- Use the payment plan to make three (3) payments.
- Pay by phone using your VISA, Mastercard, or Discover card: 425.640.1563
- Pay in person on the first floor of Lynnwood Hall. There is also a drop-box available if you pay by check or money order. Make sure your Student ID number is on your check or money order.
- Mail a check or money order to:
Edmonds Community College
20000 68th Ave. West
Lynnwood, WA 98036
Make sure your Student ID number is on your check or money order and that you mail it in plenty of time to meet your tuition due deadline.
Payments from Another Person or Agency
Do one of the following if another person, such as a parent, or another agency is expected to pay your tuition:
- Give the person or agency your Student ID number (do NOT give out your PIN), and the EXACT amount you owe in tuition. This information is needed at the Cashier’s Office if tuition is paid in person, or if the payment is mailed, OR
- Give your written permission for the college to give out your Student ID number and the amount you owe in tuition, by completing our FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act) form. Submit the form to the Enrollment Services counter on the first floor of Lynnwood Hall, or mail the form to us.
EdMail: You are required to use it! It's how we'll communicate with you.
The college assigns all students EdMail (email) accounts within a couple of days after you register for your first class. Note: if you are a former student returning after time away from school, check with the Enrollment Services Office to confirm what email address we have on file for you. We use the address recorded in the Enrollment Services records. To gain access to your account, follow the steps at www.edcc.edu/edmail.