Student Support Services
Many students may find acclimating to college life can be challenging. Edmonds Community College offers many services to make sure that every student is getting the most out of their college experience.
- Contact the Tutoring/Writing Center in Mukilteo Hall 113. Call 425.640.1045.
- Explore the Counseling Center services
- Make an academic advising appointment to understand college major preparation.
- See instructors frequently during their office hours for guidance
- If necessary, withdraw from class(es) through Enrollment Services department before the 10th day of the quarter.