The Career Action Center offers an employer several ways to reach qualified, trained students and graduates.
To post your job or internship:
You must register your organization and be approved in order to post jobs/internships and conduct resume searches. It may take 48-72 business hours for approval. An email address is required to register. (Linking to Edmonds Community College is a free service. If you are directed to pay for this service, please call 425.640.1256 for assistance.)
- Click the Employer icon and read the information on the second screen.
- Choose the link Register Now. Fill in all the fields with the organization's information and create an Access ID. All Access ID's must be unique. If the ID you choose is already in our database, add a letter(s) or number(s) or an underscore(_).
- Once approved, you will receive an email notification confirming your Access ID and informing you of your password.
**Note: The Help Page link will give you detailed directions and other useful information**
Once your account has been set up, you will be able to search for qualified candidates and enter new job/internship postings.
More opportunities to connect with our students:
- Partner with the college by participating on an advisory board.
- Participate in career and internship fairs – email us to reserve your space today
- Recruitment table on campus
- Interview potential candidates on campus
- Conduct mock interviews
- Individualized recruitment available for your company needs
Contact us for further assistance: 425.640.1256 | firstname.lastname@example.org